Now that the busy fall meeting season has come to an end, I wanted to take the opportunity to quickly revisit some highlights that my colleagues and I noted: Continue reading
- 包括工艺放大的用于Drown-out 结晶过程的工艺模拟手段， Eleftherios Kougoulos – Pfizer
- 用PAT (工艺过程分析技术)定性分析快速结晶工艺过程, Barbara Wood – University College Dublin
- 结晶工艺自动化平台: 集成硬件、软件、和PAT来促进结晶工艺过程的开发， Amanda Rogers – Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 应用PAT来定义设计空间从而实现结晶工艺过程的控制战略, George Zhou – Merck & Co.
- 在一个工业化半釜式糖结晶釜中实时监测晶体成核和增长速率, Terry Redman – METTLER TOLEDO
- 结合工艺过程分析技术的结晶过程放大–确保从R&D 实验室到生产厂的成功, Terry Redman – METTLER TOLEDO
- PAT在设计和优化塞流结晶系统中的应用, University College Dublin
- 在2,6-Diamino-3,5-Dinitropyrazine-1-Oxide (LLM-105) 重结晶中应用原位技术, Andrew G. Pearsall – Naval Surface Warfare Center
- 建立一个从起始晶种分布预测过饱和度和晶体大小的结晶过程模型的成功与挑战, James Vernille – Bristol-Myers Squibb
While reviewing the agenda for next month’s American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) Annual Meeting, I noticed a number of papers and posters discussing process development in pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and academia: Continue reading
While reviewing the technical program for the upcoming 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) Annual Meeting, I noticed several papers of interest to those of us who work in crystallization: Continue reading
Among the presentations in the Advanced On-Line Analytical and Optimization Tools in Pilots Plants Session at the 2010 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) Annual Meeting will be the New Developments in Heat Transfer Scale Down and In Situ FT-IR Scale-up From the Lab to the Plant. The presentation, which will be given by Leen Schellekens, will include the challenges that Chemical Engineers face in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, including globalization, environmental and safety regulations, and shortening product life cycles and the ever increasing time pressure for commercial releases.