In collaboration with Pfizer, I will make a presentation on Four Ways To Improve Organic Synthesis on July 20, 2011.
During the Four Ways To Improve Organic Synthesis webinar, I will discuss the challenges of implementing new concepts and technologies in the organic synthesis lab, the acceptance by organic chemists, and how a sustainable increase in R&D productivity can be attained.
Case studies will highlight the successful implementation of new concepts and technologies in chemical R&D demonstrating how to:
- eliminate the need for round bottom flasks, cumbersome oil and ice baths and bulky cryostats
- reduce the number of trials
- increase productivity in the organic synthesis lab
- decrease development time
- reduce R&D expenses
This webinar will be of interest to:
- Organic Chemists working in syntheses labs or chemical development
- Department Heads responsible for chemical development and on-time delivery of research projects
- Chemical R&D Project Team Leaders
Similar Posts That You Might Enjoy: