In Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC), the amount of time and money spent on out-of-specification investigations and inconclusive results can be decreased by eliminating errors in weighing and sample preparation.
On September 14, I will discuss how repetitive tasks – such as weighing and sample preparation for method development and method validation – can be performed an average of four times faster with automation, as compared to traditional manual techniques. During my presentation, Reducing Out-Of-Specification Results in QA/QC, data and examples from pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and contract research organizations will be discussed around the following topics:
- Challenges faced in Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) laboratories
- Quality improvements in sample preparation
- Higher productivity in method development/method validation
- Enhanced safety for the analyst
- Automated powder and liquid dosing solutions
I hope you can join me for the presentation on September 14: Reducing Out-Of-Specification Results in QA/QC.