On July 21 and July 22, Eric Dycus will present a free online seminar – Rapid Optimization and Control of Solids Flocculation with Inline Particle Measurement Technology. This presentation will review how the implementation of Process Analytical Technology can optimize and control the flocculation process. Eric will include examples from both laboratory and manufacturing applications to enhance and control:
- Biotechnology cell and cell debris separations
- Pulp and paper yield, retention, and product quality
- Oil/sand tailings settling rates
- Waste water settling rates in the mining industry
- Flocculent and chemical surfactant effectiveness
Registration is now open for this online seminar – Rapid Optimization and Control of Solids Flocculation with Inline Particle Measurement Technology.
Similar Post You Might Enjoy:
Early Phase Implementation of Process Analytical Technology (PAT) Tools in Chemical Development
How to Overcome Process Scale-up Challenges Using Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
Why Use Process Analytical Technology (PAT)/Quality by Design (QbD) for Bioprocess Monitoring?